Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Where to start???




Ok, well I will use this site to show WIP and work completed. Most things I've made I have giving as gifts. Everyone I know(well lmost everyone...lol) has a poncho made but me,babies have at least 1 babie blanket, little girls have ponchos and purses and dolls (like barbies) with crocheted outfits done with cotton thread. One little girl even has 2 dresses I've crocheted. LOL. I have doillies everywhere.
I enjoy sharing the things I make. I

Ok..... Here are a few things I've made.... :o)
i've made 3 (or more) of these dolls.....lol
here is my neice in one of the dresses i've made her. i couldnt make it fast enough for her, both dresses, she wanted them NOW!
ok i have other pics, but for some reason, they didn't load hmmmmmmmmm, well i'll try again

No comments: